All about E at 14 months:
1. Bringing us more joy than we could have ever imagined.
2. True gift from God.
3. Repeating every word.
6. Loves being outside (no matter the temperature).
7. Telling us when she has to go the bathroom or when she already did. :)
8. Knows that 8 comes after 7.
11. 12 teeth.
12. Giving kisses to anyone ALL the time.
13. Every man with gray hair is Papa.
14. Loves to say Hi Kasha and Kaleb..more like tasha and babob.
15. Loves to read "Go. Dog. Go." Pretty sure she has it memorized.
16. Loves to help me clean.
17. Knows what she wants and how to get it.
18. Loves Veggie Tales Sing Alongs.
19. Goes to her bed when we say it's nigh night time.
20. Always happy.
22. Loves to hide.
23. Gets in to everything.
24. Is truly a girl and just like her Momma. She LOVES purses!
26. Uses her manners. Says please and thank you (pup and nay you).
27. Loves taking a bath.
28. She laughs at herself.
29. She's exhausting but couldn't ask for a better life.